FHU Theatre Patron Program
"There’s nothing more exciting than sitting in a live theatre and watching a story unfold before your eyes!” For decades Freed-Hardeman University’s Theatre program has presented excellent, exciting productions to students, faculty, staff, and the west Tennessee community. This year, we have even bigger plans. Guests artists, beautiful productions, new resources. All are possible thanks to your contribution.
Partner with FHU Theatre by becoming a Patron! The money you give helps students to become salt and light in the entertainment industry, the classroom, and their community. Closer to home, your contribution will help every child in Chester County to attend the Homecoming musical ANNIE at no cost.
Your contribution helps students like Becky Hartle (’13), a theatre graduate who is now a professional educator:
"FHU Theatre has instilled the knowledge, passion, and possibilities that theatre has brought to me. The experiences I had with the Theatre program at FHU gave me the leadership skills and content knowledge I needed to teach what I love.”
Whether your a Friend of the Theatre, a Sponsor, a Director, a Producer, or a Benefactor, your gift helps FHU students to find their home on the stage.
The Theatre Patron Program is an annual giving club consisting of faculty, staff, friends and alumni of FHU who are interested in supporting the Theatre Program through scholarships, sponsorships of guest artists, theatre production funding, and attendance at FHU Theatre performances.
Theatre Patron Benefits:
- Recognition that you are a vital link in supporting theatre to FHU students.
- Recognition in each production playbill.
- Invitation to attend special events each year, exclusively for theatre patrons.
- Opportunity to purchase tickets in advance of the general public.
- Benefactor: $2,500+
- Producer: $1,000 - $2,499
- Director: $500 - $999 (8) tickets per production
- Sponsor: $250 - $499 (4) tickets per production
- Friend of the Theatre: $100 - $249 (2) tickets per production